Monday, May 24, 2010

A little less fuckery would do us all some good

I wish for Lindsay Lohan to get her ish together. I honestly think if that girl can de-skank herself, sober up, read a book and get back to work then there is hope yet for the human race.
Allow me to feebly construct an argument I may or may not buy but that I hope to convince you with.
Lindsay started out relatively okay. How cute was she in the parent trap? And one often thinks if you're that adorable as a kid- surely some of that should linger well into adulthood.
She started out dealing with a lot already. Her mother is nuts and possibly on crack- who knows? Her father borders on the creepy side of things. How could she not be what she is?
So if this person with all the odds against her (she was not exactly on welfare and abused but bear with me) could get it together, what would prevent the douchebag from next door doing the same?
NOTHING.
Point made.

No comments:

Post a Comment