Wednesday, July 28, 2010

when wisdom hits

It is a sad triumph that working people take in that clock hand hitting five. Suddenly they are all like ‘VICTORY’, I made through another day. Then they often think they are entitled to some sort of reward, and that is how most alcoholics started out. With that after work drink. There might be something- I should come back to it.

Since I am getting married (yay and happy dance- because people are convinced I am not nearly as excited as I should be) I am no longer confused by my status as an adult. Of course I am grown-up. An actual (rather adorable) boy-man wants to marry me. And once I am hitched- I will be Ma-what-what. Wait, I think I need a kid for that title. Crap! I digress, as usual.

My point was going to be that as a full-fledged adult, I need job satisfaction. Sure annoying colleagues whose thought patterns are obscure and dull management make that hard, but not impossible. So I pledge to go against the tide. To take pleasure in ALL my work and not just the creative bits.

And now I am off to celebrate my victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment