Friday, July 2, 2010

dizzy spell

Last night, someone locked me at work. It was not a complete disaster as I had my tag with me and an alarm code. I found out this morning that it was actually my boss who’d done it. It was disturbing that he is not aware that for the last couple of months I have been working late almost every night. It is not for noble reasons (I have to wait for my person to pick me up), but still.

Anyway- that little incident got me thinking about being forgotten. It fucking sucks. Friends, lover and parents have all forgotten me at one point or other.

Not fucking cool.

I have some difficulty in writing this blog as I suspect I might actually die. I am on this medication that says to ‘avoid alcohol’. Who knew they were serious? I had like two sips. My head got sore. I stopped. But now, it is still sore. I am a little itchy and I closed my eyes for 30 seconds and now I am seeing stars.

This might be the last thing I ever write. So if your prescription bottle says ‘AVOID ALCOHOL’ then just fucking do it. Who knew dentists are like real doctors?? Not fair. Great- now I feel nauseous. Woe is me world. Can’t even remember what I started blogging about and frankly I don’t give a damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment