Saturday, June 26, 2010

Grown Ups!

You know the song ‘Like a Woman’? It goes, ‘I make love just like a woman, but I break just like a little girl’. I kinda love that song, but lately I think I live it too. Last night I threw up from too much alcohol in too short a time. Who still pukes from too much alcohol? Apparently me.

It is depressing. And today I am having lunch at a friend’s house with other friends. The friend that is feeding us just had a baby. She is actually pretty happy. She is single mom, but the baby daddy is pretty supportive. I’m happy for her, but it’s depressing.

I am only ever useful at work. I feel incapable of growing up and if you’re 27 then that just feels lame. Do not get me wrong I have plenty of blessings. A cute boy loves me and I love him back, a great family, a good job and taste. But it’s little things like still not knowing how to drive and having no learner’s licence that depress the fuck out of me on days like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment